Apple Butter Spice Cake
Enjoy a delicious White House Apple Butter Spice Cake
1 cup spice cake mix
1 cup water
3 large eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup White House Apple Butter
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Grease and flour two 9 inch round baking pans
- Combine cake mix, water, eggs, oil and apple butter in medium bowl
- Beat on low speed for electric mix until blended; beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter in prepared pans.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes.
- Caution: Contents will be HOT. Remove and let cool on a safe counter for 10 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Thank you for supporting White House Foods®. Please take a moment to share these memories on your Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Google + Use the icons at the top of the page! to Follow Us Online! @whitehousefoods #fromourhouse
We hope you enjoyed these pictures! From Our House to Yours… White House®