Apple Butter Pancakes
Make it in minutes!
A happy morning with an easy way to make
White House Apple Butter Pancakes!
2 cups pastry flavor, whole wheat
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup cornmeal
1/4 cup White House Apple Butter
2 tablespoons cornstarch
2 cups soy milk
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/8 cup maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoons White House Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mix pastry flavor, whole wheat, cinnamon, cornmeal, cornstarch and White House Apple Butter.
- Add Soy Milk, baking powder, White House Apple Cider Vinegar. Mix until batter is well mixed.
- Pre heat frying pan over medium heat. Caution: Contents will be HOT.
- Slowly pour batter to desired pancake size. Use more batter for larger pancakes and cook both sided until golden brown.
- Carefully, Remove from pan and let cool on a safe counter for 10 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Thank you for supporting White House Foods®. Please take a moment to share these memories on your Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Google + Use the icons at the top of the page! or Follow Us Online- @whitehousefoods #fromourhouse
We hope you enjoyed these pictures! From Our House to Yours… White House®