Apple Butter Cookies
Enjoy a tasty dessert made with White House Apple Butter!
1/4 cup of softened butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 large egg
1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
1/2 cup of White House Apple Butter
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons milk
1/2 cup nuts, diced
1/2 cup raisins
- In a mixing bowl, mix cream butter and sugar
- Beat in egg, oats, and White House Apple Butter
- Mix dry ingredients and gradually add to creamed mixture along with the milk.
- Beat until blended.
- Steadily stir while adding nuts and raisins.
- Drop batter using teaspoon sizes on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes. Caution: CONTENTS WILL BE HOT.
- Remove and set aside product to cool to room temperature.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Thank you for supporting White House Foods®. Please take a moment to share these memories on your Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Google + Use the icons at the top of the page! or Follow Us Online- @whitehousefoods #fromourhouse
We hope you enjoyed these pictures! From Our House to Yours… White House®